Fall is definitely my favorite season; I love the chilly temperatures, falling leaves and the change in fashion! 🙂 I’m loving all the bright colors, 90’s inspired cuts and the high top sneakers that are out right now!!!! My favorite fitness clothing and accessories below will help you stay looking hot as the temperatures drop! 🙂
1. A flashdance style sweatshirt. This is one of my favorite ways to stay fashionable and warm going back and forth from the gym. My favorite is of course my Body Design By Alissa flashdance sweatshirt! 🙂
2. High Tops!!!! This is a fashion trend that I’m particularly excited about! I loved my high tops in the 80’s and 90’s and I’m even more excited about them now. They are the perfect shoes to wear during Zumba, cardio dance, Sexy Strength or hip hop class! You can design your own high tops on Nike’s website http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,nikeid.
3. Skorts! There’s no better way to feel feminine while staying fit than with a skort! I’ve been seeing skorts all over in Lululemon and Athleta and they were even on the runway for New York’s fashion week. This is definitely a trend I’m on board with!
4. Neon colors. You work hard for your body, get noticed at the gym with neon colors! This trend is particularly hot for fitness tops and sneakers.
5. Scrunchies. The scrunchie is back in style! The fab five sported scrunchies at the 2012 London Olympics and you can buy them in stores like forever 21 http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=acc_hairgoods&ProductID=1000018371&VariantID=. In my mind there’s no better and more comfortable way to keep your hair out of your face during a hard workout than with a scrunchie!